Decades Of Experience Recovering For All Types Of Auto Accident Injuries
Located in Chicago, I am personal injury attorney Roger D. Rudich. I know that every auto accident injury is unique, as is every accident victim. After more than 30 years of experience handling auto accident injury claims, I know that each accident is unique, as is every accident victim.
I have recovered awards, settlements and verdicts for clients in many different situations. I know how to get justice for all types of injuries. I have experience with the following types of cases:
- Car accidents. These are by far the most common type of accident on our Illinois roads, and injuries can vary from minor to the most severe.
- Pedestrian accidents. If you have been hit as a pedestrian, you may have catastrophic injuries.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcyclists are exposed on the highways and while traveling at high speeds, making them vulnerable to injury or even death.
- Bicycle accidents. Like motorcyclists, bicyclists are highly exposed and often ignored by cars, which can lead to severe injuries.
- SUV and semi-truck accidents. If any large vehicle, whether an SUV or an 18-wheeler, hits your car, you may suffer considerable damage.
However your accident happened, and whatever injuries you face, I have the experience to help you get the compensation you need to move forward.
I Know How Insurance Companies Think
Prior to opening my law office, Roger D. Rudich, Ltd., I worked as a lawyer for an insurance company, defending these cases against claims. I know how insurance carriers approach these cases.
I know the tactics they use and how many often pressure victims into accepting a low settlement offer. Reach out to me before negotiating with any insurance company. I can offer the advocacy you need to make sure you are getting what you are entitled to for your specific injuries under the law.
Call To Find Out How I Can Help You Recover
Whatever your injuries are, I can help you recover. I offer free consultations, and I only get paid if I obtain compensation for you. Call my Chicago office at 312-815-7911 or send me an online message.