1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  » Slip-And-Fall Injuries

What To Do When You Are Injured On Someone Else’s Property In Illinois

If you have been injured while on someone else’s property, you may be wondering what rights you have.

Property owners have a duty to their guests to keep their property reasonably safe from dangerous conditions or to warn their guests if a dangerous condition exists. When a property owner fails in their duty and their negligence results in your injury, you may be entitled to compensation under the theory of premises liability.

I am personal injury lawyer Roger Rudich and have helped individuals throughout Chicago recover in many personal injury cases, including premises liability claims.

Premises Liability Accidents Can Happen Anywhere

Accidents on someone else’s property can happen just about anywhere in the Chicago area — a store, a restaurant or even a person’s home. The most common type of accident is a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall, which could include a wide range of incidents such as:

  • An object falling on you at a store
  • Slipping on ice in a driveway
  • Tripping on a rug in an entryway
  • Falling on the stairs with a loose railing that gives way

These examples may give you some idea of different premises liability claims, but certainly do not cover all the possibilities. If you have suffered an injury on someone else’s property, I can help you determine if you have a premises liability claim. If you do, we can work together to find the best solution for your situation.

I Will Provide You With Experienced Guidance

I have over 30 years of experience handling Illinois slip-and-fall cases and will work hard as your lawyer to get you the result you are looking for.

Call me for a free attorney consultation at 312-815-7911 or send me an email.